Monday, March 22, 2010

Fucking day !

I know everything even if youhh hide it from me , why nortt be honest instead of lying ? Making an excuse to find others ? ._. I am nortt blind



I promise nortt to contact youhh from now on .
I promise i will pretend as we have nortt known each other in th start .
I promise i will nortt give in to youhh anymore , everyone have its one thinking right ?
I Buey kiam ying gortt youhh all .



I waited for 334 bus at my house ther , on th way to jurong east .
It was a rainy day .. I was in th middle of th interchange waiting for my sister .
The bus was crowded and passed by me ..
That remind me of ..
The day where we have fun and a lot friends just goes by like that ..
The bus came back , with empty sitted passed by me again ..
It reminds me of ..
The happiness we had spend In a years , months , days , hours , minutes and seconds gone .
My first tears drop out and i wipe it away , trying to forget all the scars in my heart , unhappiness in my face .. trying to put a smile , and go on with life .
It was very cold , no shoulder to rely on and friends to talk with .
Loneliness and sorrow deep inside .
But remembering all those who cares about me ..
I feel happy .
Nothing scare me at all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment