Friday, March 26, 2010

I am awake , i am nortt drunk and i am really awake now ._.
=.=''
I am half drunk yesterday .. I dunno what i am doing ..
I really dun know .
I dun even know how to do it ._.
Sorry .. If i did it , i promise nortt to do it anymore .
If i am nortt .. It might be lucky ?
I wan to get drunk .. because .. Those drunk people wanna avoid some problems ?
Dun wanna face it ? or either too stress up , right ?
It falls onto me too ...
Avoiding it and stop thinking of it might be only one way ? Get drunk ._.
People might ask .. Facing th problem is better then avoiding it , it might become bad to worst ?
But facing th problem is difficult .. No one knows how to face it .. Unless someone teaches them ? Encourage them ? And facing th problem are those strong enough to take th blow .

End here ~

No comments:

Post a Comment