Thursday, April 1, 2010

I think through somethings le .. No wonder i feel that i have things inside my heart , i keep think and think ._.
I am nortt going to care a lot of things anymore , from today onwards , this day , hour , min and sec .. If anyone surround me want to do things that i dun like go ahead , i wont stop youhh .
If youhh wan to die , it's your life , up to youhh ..
If youhh wan to leave me , up to youhh ..
No one can stop it right ?
But looks like .. quite bastard ;x (definitely nortt for bastard people larhs)
But i dun care .. Human are that bad , bastard and fucking ! I have never seen a true good person b4 in my life ._. even if ther's one , i might nortt know .. Cause no one is perfect (:
Even how close youhh are to me , my father , my mother , my sister or whoever .. Youhh are nortt perfect . Life is yours , up to us right ? Who will stop ? Lols .. (i think everyone will stop)
But th person will have no life living in this world (i'm one of them)
-.-'



My blog my say right ?
Guys mostly are bastard , while girls are bitches ;x
It's true ! I realise it ._.
When will youhh take me up to this world ?
The sooner th better (:
Miserable life , fucking life , really no life

No comments:

Post a Comment