Monday, April 5, 2010

Let me tell youhh ..
Every words , every letter and every sentence that youhh say just now , i know how to talk back ..
But youhh know why i didnt even ? Because i don't waste my saliva with youhh this type who dun treasure friendship . I guess , youhh never even found a true friend , because the problem lies with youh .. Your self !
I don't care what they did ? I don't care what they do ? I don't even care whether they took me as a real sister or nortt .. I just do my jobs and take them as a real sister . Youhh will say i am stupid right ? People says , love is selfish , love is blind and let me tell youhh friendship are stupid .
Youhh dun keep say and say , scold and scold as and when youhh like . Because i am nortt a wall , i wont take it as youhh never say all those words b4 .
Small ? who is more smaller ? took me like a sister ? wtf ! Youhh dun even treasure friendship , those are small kid attitude , revenge here and ther . It looks like me in the past when i was small . YOuh are an adult now , please have more thinking .
Sacrifice for what youhh want it . Youhh dun know ? then learn .
Stubborn ? so ? Youhh think i care ? i dun care ._. Because it shows me what kind of person i am . At least i am nortt that scheming .

No comments:

Post a Comment