Thursday, April 29, 2010

wake in the morning . went to sch . Rush up , tot have late day -.-'
luckily , reach sch on time .
Today chinese paper was tough .
didn't study for science today . lols .
suppose to wait for my bf and went out . At last he fell asleep -.-'
I fall asleep too .
Hahs . Raining . sleep till around 5 , suddenly stand up and thought of cooking .
Took money from mum . She dun wanna give me at 1st .
Yet , i insist on cooking .
She scared the oil hit me ;x
can't out talk me at last also give me buy :)
Bought pizza and sea weed chicken .
Testing on using oven for pizza .
At last ...
the pizza was over cook :(
But never mind , i thought no one would wan to eat .
But my mum laugh and say she wanna to eat .
hahas .
For sea week chicken , quite success .
But the oil do hit me . I shout damned loud ;x and jump backward . Step till cockroach then i shout again ;x
scare die me -.-'' Almost cried -.-'
My maid catch it then throw away . Don't know that she soo daring ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment