Monday, May 10, 2010

Mum's nagging ! -.-' Can't take it .
Erm.. Tomorrow is exam . Have nortt even revise for it . Stresssssss !!
Didn't expect my teacher to be soo good ! Lols .

Airong:
She's my pri sch friend . She makes us laugh sometimes . But she is some sort of "small gas" And i think she do have an attitude problem . No one's perfect , so i think practice makes perfect . I believe she can change .

Yuxuan:
She is a very very cute girl :D i love being together with her , we do have fun a lot in class too . I know her this year , didn't like her in the 1st place . But all people surround me which i dislike will end up to become my close friend/sist !

Winie.c :
I just know her this year i guess ? And we become soo close ! hahas . She helped me a lot when i need someone by my side . Hope she last long with anson !

Huiling :
She is a very cute and caring girl . I love being with her :D She told us nortt to do this and that because that's for our own good :p Hope she will trust a guy and find her cup of tea :D

Anson.tan :
He's my sist ! No worry , he is nortt gay :D Some sort , we called each other "dear" ? Hahas ! He helped me a lot and thanks to him , i know the difference of sist and bf ? There's a lot to decribe him , too much .. No space to write ? Hahs ! Just to say , he dote me the most ;x bhb right ? But it is the fact ! :D

Joyce.tan :
She is my cute cute girl ! Hahas ! I guess , she will find her mr right soon :p

Angelina :
She's my one and only ! :D We know each other for quite a long time ? We experienced the happiness and bitter together ? :p She's single for quite long , hope she will find one she really love . I don't care other's comment about her , i just love her the way she is :p


Lastly to say....

Xiaohui :
She's my one year long sist . In the 1st place i dislike her too . But in the end , she was my most best sist after all . Now we are like a stranger in the road . But there's a lot of good and sad memories between us . In the past , we cry and laugh together . Now , let's wish her to find her mr right . God bless her :) Let her find a guy like how i find my cup of tea :)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lot's of name to write , but lazy ;x
I'm going to private blog now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment