Wednesday, June 23, 2010

back to posting .
Comp has prob at home D:
let's take tis opportunity to write longer like how i write in my private blog :)
In private blog i always write about relationship so .. same goes to here .
Wake up in the morning , had a quarrel with bf .
after tt go his house ther .. ride bike to lck while raining .
Back to his house there n cab to meet lexian .
Lexian keep say me stupid .. Am i ?
Bad right ? Hahas !
I'm sick right now ..
Fever ! D:
Didn't eat th whole day too .. from ytd night till now .
I torture some people ? Then let me torture myself back .
Part of th reason is also i am nt used to sg food .
Nasty ! ;x
Slack at green block , they said wan go eat .
I went ther to acc them , good right ? ^^
Still have to help them pay , even more good !
Shivering , sigh*
THEN back here posting .
Suppose to meet anson and wanted to call him pei me go in morning breakfast in th "afternoon"
:) at last went to meet my bf .
shall not write to long .
end here~

No comments:

Post a Comment