Friday, July 9, 2010

back from bbq . LOL ! Bored die .
Went jp aft tt . Hahas .
Let's talk something in th morning . wake up with a moody mood caiying called . LOL .
tell me pon sch , Hahas .
Early in th morning yet she's so hyper while me was too sleepy .
Joke for th day ! LOL !
Dunno where huiling was lost to when she say tt she's gg to eat with her mum .
Hahas .
Walk around th jp . Almost walk th whole jp with winie ;x
Hahas .
Winie choo ! remember ! tmr ^^
Hmms..
Didn't text me for th whole day ? What th fuck is he doing ??? LOLOL ! Business mann -.-'
Lastly .. Thanks winie and huiling which always by my side everytime i need them :)
Touch hors? Dun cry ;x Hahas !
Most of all is anson .. But nt enough caring luhs ! keep say "got anyhow think or not?"
Of course got luhs . Think is to forget .
Laugh die me !
lesson is a practice and practice makes perfect ^^
Correct ? agree ? i need my sim card on mon ._.
I have to contact a v.v.v.important things . And ! teacher going to call me .
end here~

No comments:

Post a Comment