Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chit chatting on sch . Damned high today . No matter what things come i still smile .
Xh said it right ? Of course i still th same , i won't change :)
I'm just changing for th best . Forgotten to write somethings
Youh know who you are ! treating you good , does not mean youh can climb over my head . Do youh know what is so called respect ?
When i have problem , who are ther for youh ?
Youh are just treating my careness for youh as a free one ?
When u gain somethings youh should know why ? And how u have it , what youh should do . Got it ?
Went to sch , youh talk to me in th morning and my 1st words to youh is : SHUT UP !
youh know why ? Just because you're too over board .
i dun care who youh are to me .. Just know this , don't climb over my head when youh know what kind of person i am . Got it ? :)
next talk about a cute boy which make me laugh th whole day .
JUN ERN ! LOl !
he's sucha caring boy :)
He help me when i need help .
Even when i told him about th psp thingys . He said he will help me .
Caring isn't it ?
Played gun during th MCYS ! While me ? keep following terry they all coz i'm scared getting shoot .
LOL ! We are in th same group but we keep shoot each other . Funny die ! hahas .
End here~

No comments:

Post a Comment