Saturday, July 3, 2010

comp spoil -'-

Currently at lan shop .
Hmms..
Blah blah blah .
I'm getting used to th life now :)
Lol !!
I pangseh qp , huiling , winie , my sist and joey at kopitiam while me and lexian is here :DD
Omg ! They are damned high .
Today was like a sist meeting open by me . LOL !
We were discussing whether we this 7 girl should beat up a girl .
LOL ~~~
Hms.. Past is past .
Whats done cant be undone .
Regretting is not a solution .
Might as well face th fact :)
I'm strong enough to ..
No worry :)
Hmms..
Wish lexian and kai faster wake up from their night mare .
Dont let those who wan them to break up easily get so happy :)
Even without a guy .. We still have thousand of guys to find to .
LOLOLOL ! Fake ~
Heart has only one , chose the right one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment