Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hi back ~ wake at around 11+ ? i guess .
Feel very tired , as i reach home at 12+ am ytd ?
Don't feel like going to somerset ytd as i was feeling tired and don't have th mood to go . I just feel like rottening at home sleeping ;x But at last ! I went to prepared as i've said i would go . Some one who makes up to their words is like me ! ;x LOL !
Good sist right ? Chiong chiong chiong and my sist at last awake , told her to prepared fast as i was in rush to meet winie and qp at jp ? Receive a lot call by huiling ! pro hor ?! LOL ! but i put silent mode ;x so i dun hear th words . Hahas !
Walk to bus stop , bus-ed to jp and took mrt to somerset ? Hahas !
Walk walk walk acc huiling to buy her tee at cotton on .
Then around 6 mrt back to lakeside . 7 reach lakeside fishing village .
DRINK DRANK DRUNK ! LOL !
winie's th 1st to toh .
Her phone lost i guess ? hope to find it soon .
Ohya , ytd went to lakeside fishing village saw my friend's friend . A girl .
XIAO TEARS some more . pcb ! stare stare stare . didn't see me b4 ?
I keep looking at her and walk near her (behind her) saying "chicken! plk! erxin!"
LOL ! expect her to turn back shout at me but at last she walk straight .
Warning to her ex bf . LOL ! with 6 guys walk very sukki ?
Me with a group of girls and a bunch of guy . More more sat ? -.-'
enough of this "YE JI" Haha~
continue with today , childrens day coming ... keep disiao qp , Opps ! ;x Hahas !
Just kidding of course . Don't angry uhs . PLUS WINIE AND HUILING being disiao by me too .
Everytime winie's around she's always th hyper one and she infected me to become as mad as her .
Endhere then ~

No comments:

Post a Comment