Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hi ! Just wake :) LOL !
Still tired . Awakened by phones . Should i off my phone whenever i sleep ?
Hahas ~
What i wanna talk today is :' THE LOVE FROM FAMILY'
Most of th people should know how my family background are right ?
These background was a big affect to me , which makes me detest it a lot a lot .
I hate to stay at home and often quarrel with mum .
But now i'm nt , i love to go home :)
LOL ! I felt th love once again .. just that once and i'm satisfied .
Now whenever my mum call me i can have a long chat with her and even make jokes which make her laugh . "This is what huiling say good to me ytd"
Family does not affect me anymore :) but i guess one day it will turn to a square one D:
make it last longer alright :)
Next , Huiling says i'm dao -.-' i'm nt . But i enjoy talking to her ! :D
it's 10 alr , winie & qp ARE YOU AWAKE ? TEXT ME :D
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahas !

No comments:

Post a Comment