Saturday, July 10, 2010







Homed! :DD
Wake up early in th morning , joseph call-ed me.. he wanted to eat and he ask for my acc ! LOL .
We 2 was like argue-ing , he say imm and i say jp . Chey ! Respect :D
At last bus-ed to IMM !
Bus damned fucking long , he told me to take cab . But i refuse . So kind of him to order food for me . But there is some bad things about him , he say tt i take bus because i wanna see guys .
LOL !
Bus to jp and bought quite lots of stuff .
MY bodyguard which is jaymien and anson carry my stuff .
Jaymien is not a careless body guard while anson is ;x He drop my stuff quite a few time . LOL !
Saw some ppl in jp , no wonder i so pop ! chey ! hahas ! bhb ;x
I agree to what LEXIAN says ! I know she will read my blog ! Hahas . Hor , lexian ?
:DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment