Friday, July 23, 2010

HOPE TO FIND IT SOON !

currently at lan with jaymien ;)
mum keep calling me to go home .
Should i ? Sigh*
3problem at a time ytd .
Its okay . Stay strong christine fang :D
Let's say about ytd life in sch :)
Ytd was sucks ttmzxc ! :@
Caught by mr phua . And he says th way i stand was like unhappy with him .
-.-'
Aft tt things was okay alr ..
Hahas .
Didn't go to sentosa today due to (...)
Tmr gg amk ! I should be happy isn't it ?
But now i'm not . Due to (...)
Everything should have a reason behind :) Am i right ?
Find anson , jaymien , lexian .
Both guys gone left me n lexian .
Colin and ... FOLLOW US ! LOL !
I keep being disiao by him .
Went to bl arcade till quite late .
...
I curse th ppl who take my dad things : faster die , mother father die .
wish youh have no son and daughter . Have a miserable life . Instead of successing youh become a beggar ! FUCK YOUR WHOLE FAMILY UPSIDE DOWN !

No comments:

Post a Comment