Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm back :D
back from sch .
Ytd mcys ppl come my house and find my mother -'-
my mum is ther to nag n nag n nag .
Problem keep coming to me now a days .
I can take it ! I can do it ...
LOL !
What i have to do now is to study hard and be back my ownself .
youh make me fall and youh left me .
youh forget how to teach me how to stand up again ...
But without you teaching there always will be someone guiding me along th path i walk :D
Tmr meeting jaymien go for bbq night .
Then sat go out with sist.
Sun will be going out with sist and some others .
looks towards for sun ;x
LOL !
Facing lots n lots of prob now . Someone said she pity me .. if this things falls on her she might commit suicide .
Dun be too silly ! LOL .
To xiaoting : guys are like this , lols ! Girls have to open their eyes even more bigger :D

No comments:

Post a Comment