Monday, August 9, 2010

Back . Let's hope she won't think too much .

Let's talk about today :) With qp , my sist , huiling and anson .

Qp's so fucking cute today . LOL ! while anson is th joker for the day . Huiling is th one who make peace .

My sist is th most cute too :) Me is th most crazy and not in th good mood at night .

My maid is talking about my ex . (run towards her)

Which ex ? she said th ex b4 which is th handsome guy . I said huh ? when ?

She said new year . Chey ( walk away)

"someone's gambling" I D U N L I K E
i dislike , i detest , i hate .

Next topic ! :D Watch treasure hunter , 14blades and 7days fall in love with youh ytd at bus on th way back to singapore :D It's nice but sadly watch 7days fall in love with youh till half they off my television ! Grr !

Shall end here ~ :D

Die sist told me to acc her till she play comp finish coz she's scary cat ;x

my favourite place is to be inside when its warm and loving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment