Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hi ~
Today went school .. something bad is keep being molest by SEEYUXUAN !
Suppose to went home at 12.30 end up become 1+ almost 2 D:
Performance was nice, but too long .
Went back blgps . Have fun there ... Playing and running around , me was the most hyper one .

I have gotten the primary school feeling back ! Hahas . huimin carry my back ;x
And there to protect me from being molested by Yuxuan !
Heeh ~ Slack till 3+
Went home and get change ..
Went to boonlay market brought a packet of noodles for Bf .
Then up to (...)
Winie came .. Aft tt went jp . Was waiting for cab , but no cab .
Bus came ... me and winie run as quick as we can , at last we catch up :D
7-11 saw yutat and co's
Went mac and aft tt to bf house .
He was like keep repeating the same words . 'my 350'
LOL .

No comments:

Post a Comment