Monday, August 9, 2010

Hi . Imma back . Don't have th mood today .
Today went to blah blah blah and back to jp .
Nth to say and only one things to someone .


Yeahs ! its youh :
first thing to say , youh never failed to break my heart . This is what i wan to say .
Youh should know my pattern . Youh know something ? The one you should thanks is huiling .
This few days , giving me attitude . Your attitude sucks ttmzxc .
I don't know why , you had your reason i guess ? Accusing me , i hate it th most .
Youh didn't put it in heart but i did . because it's my name , my reputation and its my sistership problem . Youh won't know , because you always think that you are right . Keep giving in to youh and doting youh is not good either . Youh don't wanna tell me who ? its alright . But at last youh did said .. It's good . I've know th ans .. and as i said i won't do anything . I kept my words alright . I said all this because i care and i mind . Youh know my pattern then youh say , right ?
You cried , i didn't notice .. but i know . I'm touched ;') I first thought youh changed , but i'm wrong . Everyone makes mistake , i did , youh did , everyone did . It's not too late to turn back , seriously . It's your choice who you believed . i'm not sure whether what youh said is true or not , but i chose to believed . Nvm . its over...

No comments:

Post a Comment