Friday, August 13, 2010

Let me post a long post today cause i don't feel like replying anyone in msn yet so -.-'''
Today went sch .. so early reach sch , dk what to do .
Called junern and co's faster come . They thought what happen so they rush .. Yet junern thought i will be alone less then 5min he reach and see other's with me . LOL
headed Back to sch...mt lesson was quite fun . Art lesson was a bit ridiculous for me and yuxuan .
We was painting a very nice and colourful painting and told teacher we should get 100 marks , RIGHT YUXUAN ?! LOL !
recess didn't eat as i was full . Aft sch meet my beloved sist ^^ So long nv see kerin le , she's becoming quieter . Don't know why . Let me say somethings when i was on my way home , 3rd time ! LOL .
went up th bus and it was crowded . Saw a seat and ofcourse i went over to seat (beside an old woman)
After 2minutes later ...
Old woman : Youh this year is it a lot "zai nan"?
Me: Er.. ya . (was wondering how come she know -.-)
Old woman : Your "zai nan" will end today .
Me: oh .
Old woman : Are you christine?
Me: (look at my whole body see got my name or not, but not even a letter) Ya .

Is it scary ? LOL ! Don't even see her or talk to her b4 . She still know i read bibble story b4 when i was young and she tell me to continue reading it -.-' keep asking me question . I so clever of course ans it la . LOL ! Deep impression of bibble book . She even know what was my attitude , style right ? LOL . But WINIE keep phui ! Sia la , don't understand me ! Hahas .
And jaymien cheong zhu lun ! that guy that youh say handsome is really fucking handsome , hor winie ? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahas !!!
Oh ya , did my draft till half only D: no paper for me to do today !

No comments:

Post a Comment