Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Relationships between sister is very complicated isn't it ?
There's always someone who always try hard and pray for this relationships .
But too bad .. I'm not one of them . I've fall down once and decided just to let it go like that .
While what i wish doesn't come true . I've waited long enough and i think it's time for me to let go . I think and think .. there's so much trouble after this relationship starts .
Yeah , i know we have to go through up and down together .. But .. not that much .
And kindness to me is all fake , even if it is not fake .. you all make it feel so fake .
I feel that you all are using me , I dunno ?
I heard someone told me about the sister of your in the past left your ..
I finally understand why ..
After a lesson , still no changes has made .
Perseverance ? No one made an effort on it , so why should i ?

No comments:

Post a Comment