Thursday, August 12, 2010

sorely disappointed

Dear diary ,

I was sitting near the window , wrestling with paper and pencil . I seriously don't even know what i was doing until i stop writing and start to roll my pencil up and down the slope of the desk-lid. I called Teddy while he lay on the bed day dreaming , but he seems to ignore me . I am ill temper so i shouted him again the second time . This time round , he climb off the bed and he walk stiffly over to me . I lift him up and put his on the desk . Teddy ask me what i wrote so far , i picked up my letter from the ground "Dear mummy , I love you and daddy and the sun is shining". Teddy claimed that it sounds fine but i don't think so and even if it sounds fine i don't have the courage to give it to her ! I don't think mummy loves me .. She never talk to me , care me and see me . I felt neglect ...

No comments:

Post a Comment