Thursday, October 28, 2010

Anw , its past 12a.m So happy birthday to my SISTER :D
Did not see the principal just now , because no one called me so i dont see the need of going .
Aft sch , went home prepared and went out . Thanks someone for the swensens :>
Aft eating brought beer and off we go to jurong bird park ^^
Chit chat and someone has to go off so decided to take cab . No cab !
Walk walk walk , out of sudden we saw a bus stop so .. we took the bus .
Reach jp .. Find andrew and co's .
Had a one to one talk with him . Dk whats wrong with me , keep shooting him all the words that has been keeping in my heart for a long long time ago . And he just give a sign to me "THUMBS UP!" Without any words ;x Shoot shoot shoot ! Out of sudden told me his heart feeling .
Hope he won't think much . He will be leaving me for 28 days because of his army thingy . Hope he won't fight there so it wont extend longer and self-reflect on himself :>
Whatever , whether i'm coming back singapore or not should depends on my dad or luck .
Hmms. Not sure whether i should dye my hair tmr or not . Poke ~
Er.. Maybe going bugis nar . Maybe ! Thinking still ... to what that someone said . LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment