Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Had been thinking from just now since i release from sch . I think there are certain things to be kept inside myself instead of sharing it . Certain things to say out instead of keeping it in my heart . But which are the things i should share and which are the things i shouldnt share ? Today my class get to know which class we are going to next year . Luckily me and yuxuan get to go to the same class . But sadly , junern went to the different class from us . Nevermind , we have chance to be together in the year after next year :>
I just found out , yuan lai .. love is not "wei da" at all . Instead it makes us feel miserable and lots of question has been asking in my mind . Ya , on my way home this is how i feel . Those feeling are unable to describe it ...
In the first place , i should read ur text and texted u back.
Having lots and lots of problem now a days . I've decided to face it ... Whatever it is , i still hope my friend here will be happy :>
Live happily for myself and not for others :>
Boy , i've learn . This is how u told me . Ur selfishness that are un-repented

No comments:

Post a Comment