Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hey guys , just reach my grandma house .
Luckily i found a lan shop :>
Few days later gonna call my dad to bring me over because i think i wont be able to stay here that long . They are so naggy ! lol .
Keep quarrel with mum and small sister just now . Stayed in the hotel for 2 days , WORST hotel i've ever stayed ~
Their service was like "KNS"
Very worried staying here ... the people here is soo harsh , pushing here and there till my sister and me get irritated by it.
Talk back with my aunt and uncle just now together with my sister . LOL .
They really have nothing to say , to them we are rude but to me they are old fashion .
Still not sure of when i'll be going back~
I hope my dad will still be the understanding one in my eyes .
Sometimes , his limit has reach and he wont be the understanding one anymore ...
Wanted to quit smoking , but yeah.. thanks to my sister keep tempting me and she brought a packet of it . So ... bo bian ;x

No comments:

Post a Comment