Friday, November 19, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DADDY ! :>

Hi , imma back to post . Today is a special day because its my daddy birthday ! Let's all wish him happy birthday and hope he could live till 100 or 1000 years ;x Hahas !
Early in the morning , dad disturb my sleep . Its alright :>
After dad , he gave me money to buy my breakfast .
Went to my father shop . Its fucking bored man ! I was watching me movie , holding a key while the rest of the worker is so busy . Because lots of people came to buy . Omg~ I swear its super irritating to see them moving here and there blocking my way when i was watching my movie !
4-5hours my eyes was looking at the television , OMG~
Luckily , My dad horn his bike to call me and i thought what's going on .. so i went out without closing the television ;x
My dad told me to get on the bike and i ask him "where are we going?"
He told me that he wanted to bring me go rounding ;x This is the most un-forgettable memories today ! :D I'm fucking happy sitting beside him , hugging him . Hahahas !
Alright , shall end here .
Oh ya , my brother has grown up ! D: not the most cutest brother anymore . Tsk!
But still the sticky glue to me . Because he love to stick to me . LOL . I don't know why ... Bringing my didi to shop tomorrow :> HEHEHEHEHEH !

No comments:

Post a Comment