Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oh ya , last two days went to watch movie with cousin , sist and cousin bf . Brought BR ice cream which cost my cousin a bomb ;x But not bad . LOL
Movie start and my sist and me was busy eating ice cream ;x
Eat finish , feel like sleeping because it dont look nice at all D:

Then yesterday me and sist went out ;x Saying we go and buy something in the mall near my aunt house . But actually we went far far away . LOL
Brought a safety short and earrings while sist don't really know what she spend on .
Aft that went to eat TEXAS some kind of KFC ? But much more nicer then it :>
Cost us a bomb ;x LALALA .
So bored . Then went home . Eat my favourite satay in 2nd aunt house for a lil while .
Father called and i was shock ofcourse . How come he know my number ? lol
2nd aunt kp-kbing that i go where also didnt tell someone , only make people worry . LOL
Sorry la ! how i know ? Used to the life not reporting before go out ma .
Then went to find dad and force myself to eat . Had a lot of crap with sist while eating .
Told father to eat and he say dun want , i gave a sad face and he laugh ! LOL
Helping to eat too at last ^^
Went to find "step mother" then bringing didi off from tuition . Haha! He become more and more talketive like a girl uhs .
Then slept at daddy house yesterday ! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment