Sunday, November 28, 2010

Reach sg then home .
Bring sist for a walk and fill my stomach , because i slept at 2 and i wake at 4.30 incase i miss my flight .
Walk till around 5 or 6 then went back home . 7 mother reach home and start quarrel with mum .
Gonna pay all my expenses and sch fees by my own . Arg fuck -.- Mother lend a loan and expect me to pay , wtf ? I am shouting my mother like fuck ! Wtf -.- She talking softly and make me fucking dulan . Grr! I don't know why i have this kind of mother , sometimes dote sometimes not . Sometimes say sweet words and sometimes trying to make us happy . Sometimes pengwei here and there . And from what i see , she only look at money . She thought money drop from heaven , want how much jiu how much . When need then must have -'-
End here~

No comments:

Post a Comment