Saturday, May 8, 2010

Since so long that i have never post a long post . Okay , lets take this as my private blog :) For today ;x
Wake in the morning , didn't have a good mood . But i can say , i am fucking high and hyper after my mood swing .
I am stress up today . Seriously , early in the morning i was fucking mad .
Went to meet angelina and winie at jp .
Angelina has to go home after two hour . That 2hour , we don't even know what we should do . Doing nothing ;x
Me and winie went to do something , but i didn't ;x I dream of that kind of things last 2days .
Then went to meet my sist . She wait quite long , i guess .
Bought a cake for huimin . Her birthday is today ! I donate $0.20 :p
Things happen , i am nortt in a good mood , tried to make myself happy . Bang onto her . No react from 1group of them . I was expecting , they come and talk to me . Her fucking face make me nortt happy and i bang her ! No wrong ? I happy jiu hao . No one can stop ;p
Then bought winie brought chocolate :D
Although my throat pain , but chocolate is still my way from all anger .
Went to find huimin for awhile only . Sang birthday song to her and told her to eat the cake , i smash her face ! :D
So happy ! Went to the machine and put coin , press drink that i wan , It has no pict , i thought it is pepsi . At last don't know what water , winie drank it , she force me to drink ;x At last give to birthday girl . nort nice at all ! Then bought Blackberry .
Anson came .. come my house there . Then went back jp .
Find huiling and joyce ? :D With a guy . Chit-chat and went back jp . remind of somethings and i am fucking hot alr . trying to make my self tired and happy . Play ddr , everythings was fine ! :D Chit chat and then i am mad ;x
Saw weijie , i shout hi to him ! Then he keep look at us .
Bus-ed home ! Saw guy that i don't know , said hi again . And then now here i am ;p
What i dream last 2days ? I did it ! And .... ;x More in private blog .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything changes , Don't bother to care what i say , because ( ... )
Have nothing to say .
I think don't bother to chat on phone anymore .
We quarreled over the phone most of the time .
In the start , we should nortt start because it only end up with hurting each other .
We did nortt have any comment on each other in the start , but at last we end up having so much comment .
Making my brain burst thinking all those stuff .
Family is enough ,
Friendship is enough ,
and now ,
Relation is coming . I am tired . I have go through so much of problem all this year ,and now i have to face this type of problem .
Aiya , up to youhh . I said b4 , youhh walk to the path that youhh want , youhh like . I said i will forgive your words , and try to forget . But i try nortt to care what youhh want to do and let youhh go to the path that youhh want .
Me ? If youhh had listen to me , let me walk to the path that i want , do what i want . We won't end up like this , right ?
Angry of those small little things ? I have given in , If youhh had fetch me at night would they send me home ? No ? Where were youhh when i was sick , yet have to go to sch and went home at night ?
Stop saying all those , all the problem is youhh want me to let youhh satisfied .
Youhh once said , as long as i am happy youhh would . But , it seems those words are all trying to me happy .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now , everyone know ? Going through love , is nortt that easy . It's fucking diff . There's no sweet couple that can last .
-.-'

No comments:

Post a Comment