Friday, May 7, 2010

Wake in the morning . Was thinking nortt to go to sch .
Coz i'm fucking tired ;x Headache also .
but i told them i will go to sch , so i must .
Wake in the morning , eat medicine . Went school , when i walk i think i was like a drunk girl . Walking to left and right ._.
1st period , did all my chinese homework . I am a good girl right ? It's like i have nortt touch pen for so long , when i write my hand was shaking -.-'
Having museum night today . Just reach home .
I run around with my friend . I ate too much sweets and crackers , now my throats was nortt feeling well .
Will eat my medicine later on .
Saw a lot of people ther . lols .
Thanks junern for sending me home :) And yuxuan for accompanying him ! :D
My wings work today ! Hahs .
Appetite was quite big today . Ate quite lots of food . Of course . I am recovering . But my head still pain D:

No comments:

Post a Comment