Saturday, June 19, 2010

i've lots of pict to upload when i get back singapore !

nth to do :) so will update more about my daily life here .
I love to sleep with my father !
Everyday he prepared the bed , pillow and everything ready for me :)
Everynight he prepared a bottle of drink beside me , he prepared blanket for me .
That's what i love about him , and i love his money too ;x
He's just like me , thrifty on his own .. Don't wanna spend money on others accept the important one :)
I am much horrible then him but better luhs !
I spend it happily but i dun waste money on guys , yuckks ! I dislike it :D
I learn a lot from my cousin and dad all this while , thanks for that :D
I am really 100times much more happier then the day i am in singapore .
I have things to worry , i have things to think and ~
Here , i dont !
Lovessss !!
Father is in the 1st position of my life . Forever !
Brother is in the 2nd position of my life . ~~~~
The both of them ... I have nth to say .
I can only say they are my life , they lighten my life and i am willing to give them everything that i have or what they want :)
Their love are un-explainable !

No comments:

Post a Comment