Sunday, June 20, 2010

To someone youhh know i am writing to .
After receiving your msg , i know what youh are thinking .
yeah , i am much much much more happy living here then being with your .
As for th reason , your live are much much more diff then mine .
Youh said i've change . What makes youh think so ? Just from the atitude i give youh ?
Gosh ! That's rubbish .
-.-'
You are speechless ? means i'm not ?
If youhh think the situation now is lies with me "ONLY"
Up to youh luhs .
Youh are sick , i don't know that ?
These 2days youh are th one nt contacting me while i am going back tmr .. Why should i top ?
I'm just stating th fact that i dislike wasting money on guys , is that wrong ?
It's up to youh whether youh wanna fetch or not . Not my problem anyway.
Me too .. How i wish i will be here FOREVER !
How i hope and how eager for me to .
zzz



Back ! :D
Hmms.. Dad brought me here .
Cousin bf is sleeping i guess . He promise to buy me durian pancake ! [Y]
Lovesss !
I am still waiting .
Hahs .
My brother is beside me and keep talk and talk saying that my hair=his hair very long ;x
Cute right ? He's copyright exactly same as me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment