Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hi ! back again ~
my blog look so alive right ? ^^
hmms...
went sch early in th morning . Late day :) i like thursday !
reach sch .. junern brought me chocolate . YUXUAN snatch it from me but at last get it back .
I dislike white chocolate okay !
aft went to parade square hmms.. miss mok come . So so la .. she seems like treating me so good . Her face was pale ! although i dislike her .. but wish her to recover soon :)
Aft went back to class ... Having maths ! Teacher told us that he might increase our recess and me ther was keep kpkb with him saying "why everytime increase and not decrease ? its unfair ! teacher hold th pen mehs ? then they win lo !" LOL !
aft ... did all my worksheet done , clever right ? ;x
I wan to do well for this term ! lesson was over and it's recess .. didn't brought anything to eat as i feel hungry but don't have th mood to eat . At last ! did brought nuggets .
Recess over and went back to class . Don't really remember what lesson was that .
Last period come and it science ! th most boring and un-interesting subject come .
listening to song and draw here and ther .
Teacher told me nt to listen to song and i keep it ~
Aft sch chiong home . Prepare till 2.30 ?
Went jp to meet lexian , anson , xh , angelina , winie , huiling .
Blah blah blah .
On th way home , like what my sist wrote in her blog . That guy was really -.-'
I'm still staying calm , coz i was imagining what if i call people come down .. guess his head will be on my leg .
xia suey -.-'
Hahas ! Dk what to say le .
bye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment