Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Let me post a long long post today of what i've been doing :)
Each and every movement i did , alright ? :D
Today wake up early in th morning , sleep full enough le as i went to bed at around 8+ ytd ?
Yeah , a make up session of th day b4 ytd :)
Wake up and i text yuxuan .. told her that i can meet early today .
Reach sch at around 6.40 ? Hahas ! early right ?
Put bag in sch and off to meet yuxuan outside th sch gate .
On th way to 7eleven saw weibin they all and decided to take cigg from him as terry said that he will give me .
LOL ! Off to had a puff with weibin and co's .
Aft tt me and yuxuan went to 7eleven and brought quite a lot of drinks :)))
Went inside sch and saw junern and joey ^^
Off to class . I was wearing jacket as th weather is sch . Hahas .
Miss mok didn't came for 2days and everyone was happy . She's naggy okay !
Study and study , comes th maths lesson , MR LIM told us to go back to our seat yet i'm walking around . He came chasing me to go back to my sit and i give him attitude . I dislike him !
Confuse on th topic of angle . It's easy for th previous lesson and this lesson i find it quite difficult . Luckily i have yuxuan to help me with it , thanks to her ! :))
Went for counselling ~ She was good but th only problem is ... she keep hugging me . LOL !
She seems to know everything about my life and relationships . Ofcourse she phraise me too for being a good girl in sch these few days ^^
Aft tt go on with science , th funniest part was .. i'm eating chocolate in class and th small little cute boy wants but he didn't dare to get it from me ;x (do i look like i wan to eat him?) LOL !
Jun ern throw th chocolate to him at his head and i was laughing like i'm sniffing laughing gas ! hahas ~ He did so many stunt during science lesson ._.
chinese lesson come and this come th angriest part .
Chit-chat with yuxuan , patrick and junern . Chinese teacher was giving out my result . Hmms ! listen carefully ONGHUILING ! over 85 i get 64.5 ! :)))
And ! another paper over 15 i get 10 ! Total is 74.5/100 ! ^^
okays , continue then ~
Th HOL chinese fucking naggy old teacher came in .
she told junern and patrick to stand as they were talking ~
Next , she ask th class question .. no one dare to ans .. and i ans ~ THIS IS CALLED POLITE !
But -.-' she tell me to stand .
me: cher ! why u ask us question i ans then u tell me stand ?
FUCKING STUPID TEACHER : you very rude -.-' she told th class when she talk we don't talk .
But she ask us question we should ans isn't it ?
Me and yuxuan stand and me , patrick and junern went outside th staff room waiting for her . One by one being called in . AMYCHEONG ! Catch my friendship band ! fuck her upside down . Told her if she wan she can take -.-' I wait so long outside and finally it's my turn .
teacher : stand properly .
Me : still th same pattern . LOL !
teacher : your action telling me you are a chao ahlian , can you stand properly ? in our sch we only have good student and not bad student .
Me : do i look like a bad student ? You keep threaten wan call mother , call la !
teacher : what attitude is that ?
me : my attitude la !
teacher : blah blah blah
me : ok ok ok -.-'
teacher : i will visit you again .
me : no one welcome you . cher , you tell me wait so long just to say this ?
teacher : go back to ur class -.-'
Stupid right ? grr !!!
aft sch catch my mcys people . She say i'm like a pop star in sch , everyone knows me . LOL !
And she said that she's lucky to have me coz i'm hard to get . Hahas !
I'm unlucky enough !
aft tt slack with terry and co's till around 6plus . busy playing their iphone :)
then home . aft went to 496 with jaymien ! thanks for th treat uhs ! hahas ! he acc me to jurong east take my stuff and home ! here i am .
We lost in je and on my way home ... th bus was too fast and it past th bus stop where i wan to stop !
end here~

No comments:

Post a Comment