Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hi ! :)
Hmms... I'm first to reach sch today .
Followed with jun ern . Wanted to call joey acc me to 7eleven but she haven reach .
So me and jun ern went ther :) THanks him for th nuggets sweet ! LOL !! Hahas .
Last period trying to get some sleep . But th class was like a zoo .
My hot temper come ~ CHLL*
I don't care whether it was my friend or not , girl or guy , what ever ~
I just shout and the whole class went quiet .
DANISH come to my class and ask me , blah blah blah .
Should nt elaborate more of it :)
TODAY i'm SMARTER thn th YUXUAN ! :D
Hahas ! I learn something today "ABSENCE MAKES TH HEART GROW FONDER" Hahas !
Chim or not ? ^^
Whether it is or not , i just find this words meaningful :)
Hahas .
TOday i'm being a good girl in sch :)
I did my home econ , thanks to yuxuan workbook ;x
Did my art ytd , very well ! At least better then yuxuan one , her's was "ajibala" RUBBISH ~
Opps* ;x Hahas ~

No comments:

Post a Comment