Monday, July 26, 2010

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LONG ENOUGH ?! LOL !
To that un-originality ting wei :
Put ur words clearer before saying me & my sist .
I guess youh are some one who is so"QIAN DA"
Never kena beat b4 huhs ? -.-'
Wash ur mouth till it's fucking fucking clean b4 me myself helping youh .
And and , stop commenting on others b4 anyone comment about youh .
Do it smart b4 youh said all those words -.-'
He send us home , how to use comp ?
CHECK INFORMATION , GOT IT ?
I guess you're someone who knows th REAL ting wei right ?
Ofcourse , i'm much more smarter then youh -.-'
Stupid ass . Come and find us if youh nt happy .
As i said , be prepared to call people come down b4 youh find us .
GOT IT ? Don't be a dumb .
If you're really :" TRUE GUYS "
Write your real name .
Fyi , youh don't even know me&my sist . Are youh jealous or what fuck?
ACt cute ? Youh nt cute enough ? chey -.-'
-'- your whole family upside down .
Commenting on us = commenting your whole family .
It describe and spoil ur image , on how ur parents teach youh .
On how scary cat youh are .
Don't you think it makes sense ?
-'-

No comments:

Post a Comment