Friday, July 16, 2010

HTTP://WWW.AIRPOWER.AU.AF.MIL/AIRCHRONICLES/AUREVIEW/1972/MAR-APR/WHEELER.HTML
SEE YU XUAN ! i KNOW I WUXIM :D
WEBSITE IS THIS !
At least i got find hor ! I also listen to youh :)
Ur big name also here ! HAHAS !
continue with your good work in printing all these information yeahs :) i will help you find more de . Hahs !
Next, imma back from namdai .
Went out with anson , leewei , joey , rena and dk who + angelina .
The girl did their business .
Didn't spend anything at all .
HSA letter come alr ;x Xh receive it . While me , enjoying here .
Nv go check letter box . LOL !
Yuxuan ! I work double hard than youh . This term my result sure win de . Hahas .
In class , she's th most talketive one + junern . We enjoy sitting in class chit-chatting . Have so much subject to talk about .
We love to tease each other without quarreling . I always win !! Hahas ! :)
Hmms.. unlike others .. once we start joking .. they are so SMALL GAS !
Brought drinks and snacks for junern ytd . We eat it so happily .. left a bit give him .. LOL ! He should be angry hor ?
It's okay la ... what are friends for ? FUCK ! :DD
End here~

No comments:

Post a Comment