Thursday, July 15, 2010

Morning meet up with jaymien , terry , liangzhong , weibin , yuxuan and co's
Eat mac .
Had a puff ... go sch .
Lazy to wake up as today is a late day .
But still , force myself up ! Sibei wu xim hors ? ^^
Luckily , dm didn't call me write statement today .
Tmr ehs ? What will happen uhs ? Today name is in dob book , with junern also . haas .
I've done checking my information on th pw project .
What i have to do now is PASS TH INFORMATION TO YUXUAN LET HER DO HERSELF :)
hahas ! Sucha good darling hors ? Dun sad dun sad .
i know youhh are touch :')
Where should i go tmr ?
Who should i call out on sat ?
Huiling nv go town with us , bored die . How how how ? o.o
Didn't meet them for around 4days alr , i guess ?
All at home save money uhs ? LOL
All like seperating uhs ?!
It's okay :) sat & sun is my day .
What i want to do now is to study n study .
Guess imma almost ther .. almost ther to get th past me who study hard .
Don't look down on me hor ! :DDD
Bored die me here .. Still dk what i should do at home .
Going rotten alr ! Grr !

No comments:

Post a Comment