Friday, August 20, 2010

Hi .
Mood was down now . Currently at e-net , with anson n my sist . Ahbao is sooo kp here ! omg -.-
My mood was fucking fucking down .
I maybe smiling at youh , laughing at youh , doting youh , meeting youh ..
But inside my heart i'm not !
Treating your good might get you all go climb over my body -.-
Please ! I'm not dead .
I didn't give you all a word because I don't wan to spoil our relation ship . I mind , i know youh mind it too .
But please ! be more automatic a bit -.- i'm not your mother ._.


Thinking whether i should go back to my past or not .
Without keep talking , getting mad , laughing loudly .
But it's good too ..


Brought sticky , gum pain D:
Unable to eat D:
Sigh*
XUXIAOHUI , sun go central ;)
I acc u go , k ! :D
Anson , winnie and ah bao is so annoying . SHUT UP CAN?!

No comments:

Post a Comment