Monday, August 16, 2010

once again . I'm back . my fucking sister keep holding on to th comp and dun let me take it when i say i wanna do project . fucking fuck-ed up , didn't argue with her because i believe god has eye -.-
Dunno what her brain was used by which material .
Went find colin just now and he's treating me like his sister . LOL
Keep sayaang my headddd ~ ask me want eat or drink .
Like my father instead of brother . Hahas ~
Anw , he pang seh us but not bad la he go do things aft wards wanna come find me but i alr went home . Hahahahaha ~ retribution .



I miss them :(
Guess i will still be th one he will 1st think of :)
No one to take care of me and to pamper me anymore .
No one's gonna buy me chocolate milk tea :(
Hope he faster come out and make me laugh every single day .
Wondering how's he inside .
how's his sch ?
Colin say v.fast jiu will come out , hope so bahhx .
To another one ..
Thousand of words to say but i'm speechless and my mind are blank .
One word to describe "sorrow"

No comments:

Post a Comment