Friday, October 29, 2010



Hi :> Meet up with anson , huiling , qp and huimin today + my sist . After that planning of how to celebrate for my sister . Ofcourse i didnt expect it to be a good one ;x
Anson went to do some stuff and aft that kenn and ting wei find us :>
Acc them to buy cake and decorated it :>
I think me , ting wei and my small sist did the most . Especially me , the best one :>
Brought it to green block and at last Smash my sister face with it ;x
The lucky one is kenn and qp did not got any of it . 1st time kena throw by it , LOL . everytime there's always people to protect me ;x this time no one . Hahas ~ All thanks to kenn and tw the one who say that i have nothing happen on me . LOL . The pathetic one was ting wei of course .
Shall end here ~

No comments:

Post a Comment