Sunday, October 31, 2010

Yesterday

Went jp with sister doing bo , walk walk walk aft tt jaymien came ~
Play fish till mad ~ At night aft jaymien went home saw wu choon and yuan ming .
SO went to play fish again till tw came . Follow by kenn ~ play fish again ~
My day was like spending my time there . LOL
Better then wasting money ;x Brought beer went to jurong spring till 3a.m . Tired die me ~ challenging tic tac toh skill with tw using stone . Hahas ~ at last fare and square .
Reach home play comp till 4 and go to my lalaland ~

Today

Awake at 10a.m which makes me to have 6 hour to sleep for yesterday only .
Awaken my phone and my sister kicking ~
Rush off to meet jaymien and bus to clementi then cab back till jurong ~
Cost me to spend 10bucks on cab because i dun want to xiasuey myself there . LOL
Reach jp went play fish again with wu choon , jaymien and yuan ming . All looking at me playing and winning ~ lol .
Had a puff then brought my hair dye ~
Went back arcade and kaixiang took my coins . play play play ~ he win , i lose , i win , he lose . LOL . keep share coins with each other , at last felt bored . Anyhow shoot then GG ~ LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment